Something different for today, a day of surgery sweets (Halloween). I made this Sunday night for the week and I’d do it again. I had to combine 2 recipes to ensure what I threw in the pan was cooked thoroughly.
- Pre heat oven to 425°
- Gather ingredients:
- *Olive oil cooking spray (else 2 Tbsp)
- 3-4 Tbsp Salted butter
- *1 tsp salt
- *1 tsp Cumin
- *1 tsp garlic powder
- *Pepper to taste
- *1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp Chicken Rub (Dried Garlic, salt, paprika, Oregano, Basil, red pepper, Ground Celery, Turmeric)
3. Place Veggies in Tray and top coat with olive oil spray:
- Brussels Sprouts (1lb)
- Add in after seasoning: Butternut Squash
- Add in after seasoning: Chicken
4. Mix all* ingredients together.
5. Place butternut squash in a bowl and spray with olive oil. Season with* ingredients. Place in pan.
7. Spray chicken with olive oil on both sides and season with chicken rub ingredients. Place in pan. Sprinkle rosemary on top of chicken.
8. Cut up butter into cubes and tuck aound broccoi and other non seasoned veggies.
9. Place pan in 425° oven for 35-45 mins. (60-80 mins if potatoes are involved)
10. Nom nom. Eat and share. 🙂